Web2Fax gives you the option to send faxes anywhere in the world using our Fax2Email website. If you are unable to access your email to send a fax, NO Problem, just use Web2Fax.
How does Web2Fax work?
- To send faxes using the Web2Fax feature, you require an active internet connection like ADSL or 3G. You would then login to your account. Once logged in you are then able to upload your fax document, enter the fax number and click send.
Registered users can easily manage their Web2Fax environment with the online admin portal. Once logged in, users can update their profiles, change the registered email address and top-up or recharge their Web2Fax credit.
Although the Email2Fax system makes use of a "Pay As you Use" cost module, the Email2Fax services is less expensive and more flexible than purchasing a traditional fax machine and telephone line service.
- Free Registration.
- You only pay for what you send.
- A minimum billing of 1 minute applies to all destinations.
- There are no fixed fees and you are only charged the cost for the time to deliver the fax according to the rate table. (Charges also apply for failed transactions).
- PLEASE NOTE that fax attempts are also charged for if connection is successfully made.
Per Min (incl. VAT)
JHB up to 50Kms
Rest of South Africa
Fax2Email / Competition Lines
On Net Faxing
0.99 per fax
Email2Fax or Web2Fax Supported file formats.
- doc, docx (Microsoft Word Document)
- xls, xlsx (Microsoft Excel documents)
- txt, (Text)
- rtf, (Rich Text Format)
- odt, ods (Open Document Format for Office Applications)
- pdf, (Portable Document Format)
- Html (HyperText Markup Language)
Web2Fax Features & Benefits
The FoneWorx Web2Fax service is a complete end to end solution which gives you the added value of not needing a fax machine or fax line - saving you even more money.
- Free registration
- Pay as you use
- Send faxes from multiple email platforms
- Send faxes from your PC worldwide
- Mac & PC compatible
- Cost effective & eco-friendly solution