What is Fax2Email?
- "Fax2Email" is a system that allows you to receive all your LOCAL incoming faxes through an 086 number that is linked to your email address.
Most people have a basic understanding of how a fax machine works. The concept is simple - a fax machine scans a document, encodes the information and transmits it across a telephone line. The fax machine on the other end of the line decodes the signal and prints a facsimile of the document.
With the FoneWorx Fax2Email system the concept stays the same but with a virtual office twist where the PC & Internet take the place of the receiving fax machine.
How does Fax2Email Work?
Benefits and Features of your FREE Fax2Email Number:
- Someone sends a fax to your 086 number from a landline fax machine.
- The hard copy fax is routed to a fax server.
- The fax server receives the fax and converts it to a TIFF or PDF.
- The server looks up the email address the 086 number is linked to.
- The digital fax is sent to your email.
- You receive the digital fax in your inbox as an attachment.
- Free Fax2Email registration.
- Cost effective & eco-friendly solution.
- No hardware, software or line rental costs.
- Secure Fax Enabled.
- Online Admin Portal.
- Mac & PC compatible.
- PDF & TIFF Format.
- Receive national faxes.